West Timetable No. 1
release for April 2011
• NEBRASKA • NEVADA •
UTAH • WYOMING
portions of California, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana,
Oklahoma, South Dakota, & Texas)
or improved features in this release:
- 10 new shortlines not covered in previous Altamont
Press timetables. Shortline List
- Common Line Names Index for easy reference.
- Passenger Train Route Index. Example
- Subdivisions labelled with state names and state line
- New maps of Cheyenne, Ogden, Pueblo and revised maps
of Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, northern Kansas; Powder
River Basin, Laramie Mountains, Moffat Tunnel Subdivision, Joint Line
between Denver and Pueblo, Denver, Salt Lake City, and Omaha-Council
- Railroad Emergency Telephone Number list.
- AAR Narrowband Channel Plans, for both Analog and
Digital radio communications.
- Completely revised Signal Aspects &
Indications chart including Utah Transit Authority Frontrunner aspects.
- Completely revised timetable profiles, radio
frequency assignments, BNSF and UP train symbol lists, and locomotive
- Sample page 1
Altamont Press Rocky Mountain and Mountain Plains Region Timetables,
last published in 2005 and 2001, respectively.
- 13,782 route miles. 41 railroads.
- 136 pages, spiral bound. ISBN
(California residents add 7.75% sales
Shipping: $2.50 - USPS First Class Mail. Add $1.00
for each additional copy.
Send check or money order to: Altamont Press • PO Box 5264 •
Fullerton, CA 92838.